Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Small Blog Meet

Hello to everyone visiting here from Lily's.  As you can see, I am a new "baby" blogger with only one real post to my name, but I have some great quilts and crafts planned for this year and I can't wait to start sharing them on this blog.  I also have really enjoyed looking at some of the other small blogs that I've visited today.  Let me just give a shout out to Michelle at semi-organized Chaos who say's that one of her goals this year is to learn curved piecing.  My current project is noting but curves so maybe I'll try to do a post more about how I do curved blocks.  I also visited The Elven Garden where Jess from Australia has an impressive number of beautiful projects displayed from 2011, and I perused the Addicted to fabric blog where Mary longarms from Tehachapi California, which just happens to be a great little town where my family and I would go to every apple season to pick apples.  I hope to visit several more sites so that I can get to know my fellow bloggers better this year. 

Small Blog Meet

2 comments:

  1. Wow! How exciting to be the first follower of your blog! How nice of you to promote my blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am visiting from the small blog meet. I donate quilts to QOV also. Yours are very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...