Saturday, March 31, 2012

Fabric Bundle Contest

I am a Ginger Monkey along with Pink Castle Fabrics is hosting a great little create your own bundle contest where you get to play bundle designer.  The contest is running through the 31st and all you have to is create a bundle with 12 of your favorite fabrics from the Pink Castle selection and then link them up at Ginger Monkey.  If your bundle is chosen as the best, you win it!  Pretty cool, huh!  Beware, the competition is steep.  I was checking out some of the bundles that have already been linked, and there are some really cool selections out there.

My bundle reminds me of summers in Morro Bay when I was a kid.  It's one of my favorite places on Earth.  In the morning is can be rainy and overcast, and then the sun shines all day and the flowers bloom on the dunes.  If you were lucky, you could see whales breaching from the shore sometimes.  It was a great time.


by the bay bundle

My fabrics from Left to Right:

1. Fly A Kite Floral in Yellow by October Afternoon
2. Haybale in Yellow by October Afternoon
3. Timeless Treasures Basics Dots in Yellow
4. Circles in Daffodil Yellow Modern Whimsy
5. Chevron in Yellow - Cotton Chevrons by Riley Blake Designs
6. Hello Pilgrim Pearl Bracelet in Turquoise Lizzy House
7. Rain Drops in Rain Blue Jack and Jenny by Laurie Wisbrun
8.Closet Coat in Blue - Millie's Closet by Bee in My Bonnet
9. Hello Pilgrim Butterfly Sky in Turquoise Lizzy House
10. Roundabout Dots in Downtown Aqua City Weekend by Oliver and S Liesl Gibson
11. Fish Tales in Ocean - Salt Air by Cosmo Cricket
12. Sea Garden in Ocean - Salt Air by Cosmo Cricket

1 comment:

  1. I'm sold! I want one of these bundles! :) the colors are beautiful, & i just love the whale tails! good luck in the contest :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...