Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Stale Stash Swap

*This swap is now closed.  Thank you all for swapping with me.  It was great fun :)*
Charm About You

Lucy at Charm about you is hosting another Fabulous Fabric Event!  

I love FQs.  I buy them more than any other cut of fabric, but sometimes I buy something for a future project that never comes to fruition, and then I have beautiful fabric that just sits in the drawer.  These seven pieces of fabric would love to get swapped to someone who can really use them.  Just FYI, the green dragonfly is actually 2 FQs that are currently married.  I can divorce them, but if someone would like them both it would be a shame to break them up.  

stash


I'm hoping to swap with someone for some unique novelty fabrics!  I'm making a 400 piece I spy and I need some more squares!  I've got 350 4.5" squares done, so it's been hard finding stuff I don't have.  I'm perfectly happy to trade a FQ for I spy scraps as long as they are 5"x5" and I can get a usable image from them. Think weird!  Think sushi or balloon animals or parrots or anything really!  If you've got strange novelty fabric that is just sitting around see if I have something you'd like instead. :)

A


Bswapped


C swapped



D

Ehalf


Just FYI this tangerine dot fabric is NOT designer. It is from Hobby Lobby, but the quality is good. I have 1 yard (or 4FQs of this one) 1/2 yard (2FQ) left.

F

G


Make sure to check Lucy's Blog to see what everyone has to swap or send in your own link!

4 comments:

  1. I like fabric C..I'm link 4 on lucy's swap =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in Karen - I hope the dragonflies don't get divorced! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, just to let you know that I have awarded you a Liebster blog award. You can find the post about the award at http://celticthistlestitches.blogspot.com/2012/03/catching-up-at-last.html

    Good luck with your swap, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, I have just found a FQ of a Seed Packet labels fabric that might come in handy for your ISpy quilt. Let me know if you could use it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...